Minority-owned businesses in our community are facing unprecedented economic disruption due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) global pandemic. As we all continue to adapt to a changing world due to COVID-19, business operations and needs are likely to look very different than ever before. Whether you need assistance in accessing federal, state and local dollars available to minority-owned businesses, navigating new tax laws, addressing labor and employment issues in the workplace or handling any other business law related issue, members of the Black Lawyers Association of Cincinnati are here to help you survive and thrive during the COVID-19 pandemic.
For a referral, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number, email address and a brief description of your needs or you can complete the form below. Once we receive your information, we will try to connect you to one of our members who may be able to help you
For more general business information regarding COVID-19, please see the following links:
- African American Chamber of Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky: https://www.african-americanchamber.com/covid-19update
- The Health Gap: https://covid19communityresources.com/
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber: https://www.cincinnatichamber.com/covid-19-business
- The Ohio Minority Supplier Development Council: http://ohiomsdc.org/
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/businesses-employers.html